SCAM Alert! Do not buy wigs or extensions online with Facebook!

 Do not buys wigs or extensions online, especially via Facebook advertising.




Last month in a moment of desperation due to the lockdown I decided to buy a wig from an add of Facebook.  There are a million of these adds, we see them everyday, but beware ladies these companies are not legit!

After waiting way too long on shipping my wig finally arrived.  I was so excited! I was shocked and horrified when I got the package open to find that the lace front human hair wig I paid for was a cheap synthetic party wig.  It was a nightmare and of course I was furious.

I immedietly wrote the company and of course there was no response. I went to PayPal to file a dispute with all my evidence and remain hopeful I will get my money back, but these are the things you should be aware of.

The hair I bought was supposed to be 100% human hair lace front, it was a beautiful blonde mix with natural high lights.  What I recieved was the red hot mess above (see photo above).  I wrote the company via messanger and email regarding the product I bought vs the product they sent with only an automated reply that proved the scam.


https://www.bvgeli.com/collections/1_8903

  • Material: 100% Human
  • Colour: Brown Mixed Gold
  • Hair Style: Wave
  • Feature: Bleached Knot, Pre Plucked with baby hair
  • Weight: 160g- 200g (Depends on the length of the hair)
  • Density: 100%(Normal) ,120%(Thick) ,140%(Extra thick as in images)
  • Hair Length: 16-24 Inch     
The wig I recieved isn't even shown on their website! lol    It's a bright brassy orange ball of syntethic mess.  Either way here is their quoted reply:

"Dear Customer, Our wig is very realistic and looks like real hair.Half of our wigs are half of human hair is man-made fibers.Our wigs can be straightened, dyed, trimmed, etc, and you need to pay attention to the temperature when using it.This is our upgraded product, it can better save and extend the service life, thank you."

After a lot of digging around online and research I discovered almost all of the wig sellers on Facebook lead back to the same company in China, Spartanno Technology Co., Ltd.

No what you don't know is that they can sell under as many different names as they like, on as many pages as they like even with pending fraud investigations.  Why? Because no one is standing up to them.

Every add that you curretly see with buy 2 and get the third free or 50% off, every video with the lovely white lady and dude slinging their hair around and every post is from the same company using different names.  I discovered this tracking all the backlinks to their adds. So buyer beware, when it comes to hair buy in perso if you can.

Comments

Popular Posts